Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cute Kid-isms from the day

Today has been filled with funny kid-isms. In no particular order:

From Clyde: I spy, wif my wittle grwasses eyes................underpants! (peering through his bottle of water, and with underpants no where in sight.....)

From Bonnie: It's spring, tra la la la la!!!! (upon spying the fountain was on in the school pond)

From Dexter: You mean, I can really, really use my muscles?!?! (when told he could run and play again after his two week surgery recovery)

And lastly, a pair from Bonnie and Clyde upon their reception of gymnastics' trophies (for completing a year of gymnastics):

Clyde - my firstest eber tropie, Mom! In my whole wide life!
Bonnie - I wowked, and I wowked, and I wowked, and look, Mom! I did it! My tropie! I'nna sleep wit it tonight. I DID IT!!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena