Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Well, it was SUPPOSED to be PJ Day

I had the grandest of intentions. Well, actually, it was the lack of grand intentions that made it so grand.

A day where, despite all the alluring things to do, Bonnie, Clyde, and I would stay in our PJs all day and not leave the house.

Except, that I felt the need to shower.

And then, Bonnie decided it was "wear a fancy skirt" day.

And then, Clyde decided to see how many outfits he could put on in one day before Mommy lost her cool. (Answer? Three.)

And the icing on the cake? "Wear a Fancy Skirt" day also meant "Bonnie has bare legs" day, which, in her twisted mind led to "I like to draw faces all over my legs with Mommy's Pen" day.

34 more days. And then they won't be 3 any longer. Not that I'm counting.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena