Monday, February 11, 2008

Do you know how hard it is to type with gloves on?!?!

It is FREEZING here. As in, single digit temp, 45mph wind gusts, and resulting way way way negative wind chills.

Even my office is cold, and seriously? Typing (accurately) with gloves on is difficult. Dexter wants you to know - typing with mittens on is impossible!

Today was good. There was no hitting, no spitting, and no biting. And thanks to a new addition to the stroller armada, kicking is now impossible. Well, kicking one another, anyway. Kicking the footboard and making that annoying clacking sound? That's still possible. But even that was lessened today.

The only thing missing today was the feeling in my fingers and toes.

Did I mention how COLD it is?!?!?!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Maybe I should blog about how hard it is to type while sweating? Hahahahahaha! I love Dexter's comment too, way too cute.

 

Made by Lena