Friday, February 08, 2008

I think I forgot to schedule in breathing....

Today looks like this:
5:45am
Husband left for work.

6am
My alarm goes off, and I procrastinate getting up until.........

6:10am
Bonnie woke up (and begged "Git me oudda hewe, pease, momma")

6:25am
Entire house is awake, and I feel the opportunity for a shower slipping away.

6:30am
I determine it's now or never, destruction of the house be damned. StormHawks and Pokemon entertain Dexter, and I try to convince Bonnie and Clyde to stay in my bed and watch JoJo and the Wiggles.

6:35-7:10am
Try to shower, get ready, keep Bonnie and Clyde from mortally wounding one another ("buh Momma! He huwt me!!!!")

7:25am
breakfast, which, at 8:19am (the current time), is still ongoing. Waffles, yogurt, milk, apple slices. Gracious! Must be getting ready to grow.

The rest of the day plays out like this:
Must leave house by 9am to make it to the Children's Museum for a class for Dexter at 10am. We'll have lunch there (thank you mac and cheese!!! The Lenten Luncheon of Catholic Champions!!!!) and play for a bit, then head home.

Must pick up dog and drop off kids at my mom's house by 3:30pm. Dog has Vet appt at 4pm.

Pick up Bonnie and Clyde afterwards (Dexter has a sleepover with Cousin) and get home by 5:30pm to meet babysitter.

Dinner reservations at 6:15pm for rescheduled date night.

Sometime, later, fall, exhausted into bed. And breathe.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena