Monday, January 07, 2008

Good Days

I love good days.

You know - the days you have a plan, and it actually works out? Yeah, those days.

See, they're rare around here. Not the "having a plan" part - I always have a plan, agenda, Parade of Daily Activities, whatever you want to call it.

The rare part is getting a 5yo and two 2.5yos to buy INTO the the plan.

Today, though, they did, and it was refreshing! I accomplished everything this morning I had hoped to do - mailed a letter, did preK drop off, went to Babies R Us, Costco, had the car washed, picked UP from preK, and came home.

Dex had a good day at preK, so there was an impromptu run to Dunkin' Donuts (that strawberry icing? Um, so so SO delish). We didn't get Clyde's hair cut, but not because we didn't try. (Seriously - who knew the day everyone school aged goes back to school is a crazy busy day at the kids' haircut place? At NOON?? Lesson learned)

Of course, I have a gazillion and one things to do at home - tree needs undecorated, laundry needs started, my office is still a mess (though it has moved up to simply "mess" from "disaster"!!!), and I have some art supplies that could use some re-arranging, but hey, I'm only one mom! I think I'm doing ok, having at least half of the day go as planned!!!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena